Fischer Fertigungstechnik - grown from tool construction with tradition and inner values into a strong partner in series forming technology.
With our passion for quality, we maintain a mutual, constructive dialogue with our customers on a day-to-day basis, helping our partners to succeed.
We are constantly developing our skills in metal forming and assembly group production. This is the only way we are able to continue impressing our wide customer base from the automotive and household appliances industries as well as customers from the windows, doors and furniture fittings sectors.
We process approximately 33,000 tonnes of steel, aluminium and stainless steel per year with our modern, high-performance punching and forming presses.
- a company with over 45 years' experience
- with a modern and future-oriented structure
- production space of approx. 22,000 m²
- production capacity of approx. 120 million assembly parts per year
- IATF 16949:2016 certified
- modern power punching and forming press plants with pressing powers of 3,000 to 8,000kN
- steel and NF-metals in material thicknesses of 0.4 to 0.6 mm and up to a max. strip width of 1,600 mm
- progressive and transfer tools up to lengths of 4,500 mm
- partly or fully-automated assembly plants